Here are the questions we are asked most often. Don’t see your question answered here? Just contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.
- What is granite?
Granite is a coarse grained, crystalline igneous rock primarily composed of Feldspar and Quartz. It forms from slowly cooling magma that is subjected to extreme pressures deep beneath the earth’s surface.
- Why Choose granite counter tops over synthetic materials ?
Granite has become today’s countertop of choice for architects, cabinetmakers, kitchen designers and contractors. A granite counter top is virtually impervious to abrasions, stains and extreme heat. Additionally, the inherent qualities of granite — its color, patterns and shades — compliment any décor.
- Does granite need to be sealed to avoid staining ?
Yes. It is our policy to seal every stone surface we install and we recommend the application of a sealer every six months to assure protection against any oils or water that may have sat on the surface of the stone for any length of time. Sealing your countertop is very easy and the sealers can be found at home improvement stores and online stores around $15-$25 per a spray bottle.
- Granite Countertop Package ?
Our Granite Countertop Package is designed for customers that want to purchase granite for their kitchens at a Lower Cost.
- What should you use to clean granite?
Wipe the counter surface with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also use a 50:50 solution of isopropyl alcohol and water.
Don’t use vinegar, Windex or bleach on granite. Frequent uses of these acidic substances will dull the granite and weaken the sealant.
Dont use natural cleaners that consist of vinegar, lemon, orange, and other natural acidic items which can result in etching on granite countertops
- ONE-DAY Countertop Installation
- NO Hidden Fees
- Over 150 Stone Colors
- Direct-to-Public Wholesaler
- Premium Grade Quality Granite Slabs
- Over 1500 Slabs Inventory
- Come and Select Your Actual Slab
- Largest Indoor Slab Gallery 20.000 sq/ft
- +10.000’s of Happy Customers
- Latest Cutting-Edge Technology
- Licensed – Bonded – Insured