J&K Cabinet’s Standard Features
All of our cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly comes with the following STANDARD features:
- Door Panel: 3/4”-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
- Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
- Adjustable Shelf: 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
- Drawer: 1/2”-thick solid wood on all sides; full extension pull-out; dovetail construction.
- Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
- Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
- Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
NOTE: As we continue to improve our product qualities and designs, the actual functionality of Door Hinge and Drawer Glide may vary slightly between existing and newest product styles and finishes. Please check with your showroom for most current updates.
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest solid maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
- Tilt-out trays come standard with all sink base and vanity sink cabinets.
Choose the cabinets that are environmentally friendly to our daily life
We believe that healthy environment is a backbone to the happy life of our customers and our society.
In addition to our continued effort to improve our product qualities and values, J&K Cabinetry is committed to manufacturing and selling environmentally-friendly and healthy products for our customers.
- Product Safety for our everyday living – CARB 2 Compliance
J&K cabinets’ hardwood-plywood materials are compliant with “California 93120 Phase 2”(CARB 2) standard for formaldehyde.
- Love our environment – Sustainable Material Vendor
We use “AkzoNoble”—a leading global company in sustainable paints and coatings—for our cabinet finishes.